Produce Almanac - 2020
This essential guide provides extensive data, providing deep intelligence into where the industry has been and valuable insight into where the markets are headed.
Grand in scope and loaded with valuable information, this completely updated edition of Execulytics’ popular Produce Almanac encompasses the entire produce marketplace, from the perspective of both produce buyer and produce seller. It is a rich account of fruit and vegetables told in graphical and narrative form. A proficient combination of visual appeal and authoritative data. A book you’ll read to better understand the produce markets and one you’ll refer to again and again.
- More than 1,000 colorful graphs and charts
- Easy to read quarter by quarter sourcing details
- Useful tips to drive sales and increase consumption
- Exclusive cost predictions for holiday key items
- Thousands of cost and retail price comparisons: weekly 2019 vs. 2018, weekly organic vs. conventional, varieties within a category, size premiums, source differences, etc.
- 5-year weekly cost histories
- A valuable reference for produce sellers
- An authoritative tool for produce buyers