Walmart's regenerative approach and what It means for suppliers
Catch up on what you missed at The Packer's West Coast Produce Expo. Here's the full video of Lessons from Retail - Walmart's Regenerative Approach and What It Means for Suppliers.
Walmart has increased its commitment to sustainability over the past 15 years and that track record continues to grow, according to Anabella de Freeman, the company’s senior manager for sustainable produce.
Check out more insights that industry leaders shared at the 2020 event at the following links:
- Developing your produce teams
- Produce operators must stay nimble, but big opportunities ahead
- Analyst: Amazon grocery stores should be taken seriously
- Community, Events and Fresh Produce
- Walmart seeks gains for people and planet