United Fresh’s virtual BrandStorm delivers marketing ideas
This year, BrandStorm™ – the industry’s signature brand marketing event – will deliver marketing education straight to your desk, March 9-11, providing greater opportunities for you and your marketing team to engage in idea-sharing and innovative dialogue to grow fresh produce consumption.
Register two or more members of your team to save $100 on each registration with the group rate!
Divide and Conquer
The monumental changes in consumer purchasing behavior over the past year require fresh produce marketers to continue adapting to stay ahead of the curve. Register your marketing team to share, discuss and explore the latest consumer trend data, global insights and advancements in produce marketing, presented in these workshops:
- Taking Temperature: Empathy and B2B/B2C Marketing
- Planning a Post-Pandemic Marketing Budget
- Experiential Marketing in a Socially Distanced Society
- Sustainable Packaging: Sustaining the Gains
- Shopper Demographics: Reaching New Shoppers
- Digital Marketing Isn’t New, But Now It Matters
- Hispanic Retail Panel: Cross-Cultural Connections
- Recipe for Success: Leveraging Consumer Media
Registration is online.
For more information about BrandStorm education, registration or to sponsor the event, contact Mary Coppola, United Fresh’s Vice President, Marketing & Communications, at 202-303-3425.