United Fresh offers 2020 Smart Pass for industry events
The United Fresh Produce Association, Washington, D.C., is offering members a 2020 Smart Pass Education package for three events with a single registration fee.
The package also includes a $300 upgrade for additional event registrations and publications, according to a news release.
The $2,400 2020 Smart Pass package includes registration to:
- FreshStart 2020: Jan. 14-16, Tucson, Ariz.;
- United Fresh 2020 Convention & Expo: June 16-19, San Diego; and
- 2020 Washington Conference: Sept. 21-23, Washington, D.C.
For $300, eligible programs/publications include:
- Foreign supplier verification programs training course;
- Listeria workshops;
- Produce executive development program;
- Produce GAPs harmonized standard auditor training;
- Produce sales training;
- Recall ready program;
- USDA produce inspection training;
- Produce industry compensation report; and
- United Fresh publications library.
The Smart Pass can be used for one individual or for multiple people at a company, including handing out the registrations to customers or industry partners.
Contact Amanda Griffin, vice president of education and program management, for more information at 202-303-3412.