Online grocery and what's ahead
Catch up on what you missed at The Packer's West Coast Produce Expo. Here's the full video of Lessons from Retail - Online Grocery and What's Ahead.
Precise location and efficient operation of stores are among the reasons the grocery industry should be taking seriously Amazon’s new banner, said Bill Bishop, chief architect of consulting firm Brick Meets Click.
Check out more insights that industry leaders shared at the 2020 event at the following links:
- Developing your produce teams
- Produce operators must stay nimble, but big opportunities ahead
- Analyst: Amazon grocery stores should be taken seriously
- Community, Events and Fresh Produce
- Walmart seeks gains for people and planet