FiveStar Gourmet Foods expands Simply Fresh snack lines
FiveStar Gourmet Foods is expanding its Simply Fresh snack lines with 25 new stock-keeping units for retail.
The additions to the Simply Fresh line, which stresses clean ingredients and no additives, will be showcased at the Produce Marketing Association’s Fresh Summit expo Oct. 18-19 in Anaheim, Calif., at booth No. 1349.
The snacks will start appearing in retail stores in early November, according to a FiveStar Gourmet Foods news release. The five snack lines offer a range of price points and flavor varieties. The items weigh between 3 and 6 ounces.
The additions to the snack lines, according to the release, and suggested retail prices, are:
- Trios: Plant-based dips with fresh produce combinations, $2.99;
- Snackers: A value line with an assortment of flavors, $1.99;
- 4-Kids: Designed with “kids in mind, and the combinations are perfect for the kid at heart, $2.99;
- Double Dippers: Apple slices and the “many creations that come from not only dipping once, but twice!” $2.99; and
- MiniMeals2Go: Deesigned for those on-the-go who are “looking for a snack box that keeps them satisfied for hours,” $4.99.
“The Simply Fresh brand delivers fresh, on-trend ingredients with both the strictest of quality standards and the highest level of taste experience,” Tal Shoshan, CEO of FiveStar Gourmet Foods, said in the release. “We are so proud of the immediate acceptance by retailers in taking all the product lines as part of their commitment to providing their shoppers with convenient, healthy snacking options”