FFVA names new class of Emerging Leaders
The Florida Fruit & Vegetable Association has announced the members of its ninth Emerging Leader Development Program class.
The 11 members will be introduced at the association’s 76th convention Sept. 24-26 in Palm Beach, according to a news release.
The new class members are:
- Ethan Basore, TKM Bengard
- Kim Burman, Glades Crop Care
- Anthony Cannon, Syngenta Seeds
- Timothy Cuellar, Duda Ranches
- Luke Davis, Southern Gardens Citrus
- Jeffrey Hancock, Peace River Packing
- Jay Johnston, Deseret Farms of Ruskin
- Tony Kalogridis, Lipman Family Farms
- Johnny Lunsford, L&M Farms
- Perry Mason, Maury L. Carter & Assoc.
- Taylor Sewell, Yara North America
The program identifies and develops leaders to be advocates for Florida agriculture, according to the release. Members meet with legislators and state officials, attend seminars on current issues, and tour fields and facilities to learn more about the industry.
The program is administered by the Florida Specialty Crop Foundation.