Chiquita’s B2B website offers insight into banana category
Chiquita Brands International, Fort Lauderdale, Fla., has a new business-to-business website with a produce and services catalog, best practices white papers and category leadership materials and more.
“With this new website, we are aiming to ensure that the user experience is consistently improved and optimized to enable our customers to meet constantly changing consumer needs,” Jamie Postell, director of sales North America for Chiquita. “The website showcases Chiquita’s signature bold, fun style while ensuring that the necessary information to ensure store success is readily available.”
The site provides customers and sales team access information to help present and sell Chiquita bananas, and includes portals to Chiquita’s:
- Product catalog, which introduces different varieties, including Chiquita minis, plantains, reds, manzanos and organics;
- Services catalog, with a farm-to-shelf journey, and a map of facilities and shipping schedules;
- Quality standards, which includes training on handling bananas and explains the brand’s programs and process innovations;
- Category leadership materials, including a range of category management data;
- Best practices section, with consumer insights and topics to elevate the category;
- Sustainability segment, including its Behind the Blue Sticker initiative and downloadable sustainability report;
- News and events page, including local trade fairs, marathons and other events in which the company participates.
A restricted access section includes online training certification information, a display catalog and promotional details. Customers can register at https://chiquitabrands.com/registration/ to access the section, according to the release.