CanadaGAP announces 2020 Stakeholder Advisory Committee board
CanAgPlus’ Board of Directors has appointed two new members to CanadaGAP’s Stakeholder Advisory Committee for 2020, and welcomed four returning members.
Members serve in a voluntary capacity and provide technical advice to the CanAgPlus Board of Directors, according to a news release.
- Simran Bains, Westberry Farms Ltd.; and
- Eric Cheng, Star Produce.
- Hayden Dooney, Norfolk Fruit Growers Association;
- Joanne Driscoll, PEI Horticultural Association;
- Nadene Gurulé, Agrifina Services;
- Grant Hackman, Peak of the Market;
- Jeff Hall, Canadian Produce Marketing Association;
- Terence Hochstein, Potato Growers of Alberta;
- Stéphanie Levasseur, Au Coeur de la Pomme; James Sefton, Sefton Food Safety Consulting/Coaching; and
- Quinton Woods, Gwillimdale Farms.
Cathy McKay of Nature’s Bounty Farm was reappointed chairwoman of the committee and also serves as a director on the CanAgPlus Board.